Sunday, January 06, 2008
Stuffed animals hoagie
Oh, I don't know what that title means, either. But someone in Camarillo, California found my blog by searching for that.

In other news, my husband rocks the Saturday/Sunday morning breakfast making. (all on WW program, I assure you.) Turkey bacon is the shiz.

Speaking of Weight Watchers, I didn't go this week because I had to work. So, I am still, as far as I know, hovering at 15 pounds lost. Slow and steady wins the race, right? I'd rather have fast and furious, but whatever.

I have an odd obsession with bananas these days. I HAVE to have one every day. (shut UP pervs who may visit this blog!) (Bubba: I got your banana right here, baby.)

I've been listening to a lot of 80s music today. That surprises you all, doesn't it? I know! So very unusual for me. INXS, Wham!, ABC, Depeche Mode, Duran Duran...you name it.

I've managed to do nothing all weekend (except work, yesterday) and now it's almost Sunday evening! And I've managed to post the most lame blog post ever. I rule!

Happy Sunday, y'all!
posted by Angie @ 4:03 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    bananas = potassium = energy

    Feed that craving!

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Slow and steady is the race, but for more excitement, sometimes you need to adjust your speed.

     
  • At 6:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    really now, have you listened to your cell phone voicemail lately? Is it sitting somewhere,, battery uncharged. Go check it woman!

     
  • At 7:45 AM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    On another note. Congratulations on being made a moderator at DJ Slims site.

    I know you sturggled a little bit with that Nablopomo thing. What possesed you to go for 365. Since your membership number is 666, was possesed a bad choice of words?

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I considered the Blog365 project and then I slapped myself. If I manage a third of that it'll be a miracle. I think the membership number is hilarious though.

    Bananas yummmm...that's a great craving to have!

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger otilius said…

    yes, great journeys begin with small steps and sometimes a banana is just a banana.
    ;]

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives