Monday, January 14, 2008
Tag! I'm it!
So, I knew I wouldn't make it through this year of Blog 365 without getting tagged. BUT...you all know I don't mind. One of my fellow Dork Bloggers, Cyli, tagged me for that old tried and true "7 Weird Things" meme, or whatever you call it. Because I am lame and can't think of 7 more things about ME, I am going to put a slight twist on the thing. I'm going to do...

7 Random/Weird Facts about my husband and kids.

1. If I don't list this one first, Brianna will be disappointed. Brianna eats everything with a fork. Soup, ice cream, etc.

2. Jameson is a picky eater. His salad consists of lettuce and "carrot sauce." (ranch dressing.) Tacos? Hard shell, meat and sometimes lettuce. Chocolate milk? He PRETENDS to want it, then won't take a drink. Potatoes? Yeah, right. His favorite meal? Popcorn.

3. Braelyn sweats worse than any person you will ever meet. Once she starts getting hot, her hair is almost immediately soaked. She will HATE this in a few years.

4. Bubba color-codes the plastic hangers.

5. Brianna still calls me mommy. (and mother and mom and madre, etc...)

6. Jameson has two scars on his upper chest from chest tubes he had as a baby. The most prominent one he calls his "hole."

7. Braelyn bites her fingernails. She got this from Bubba. It's in her genes, I think. I worry that SHE worries and it makes her bite her nails.

Ok, these aren't so weird and only a little random, but cut me some slack. My allergies decided to act up tonight all of the sudden and with a vengeance so I had to type this through 357 sneezes and extremely watering eyes. The things I do for this blog. Oh, and I'm not tagging anyone because everyone and their blog brother has done the 7 things meme.
posted by Angie @ 8:33 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 12:00 AM, Blogger Joyce said…

    Color codes the hangers? Interesting.

     
  • At 7:57 AM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    My daughter inherited my sweat glands...and they are profuse. She hates that.

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger Wally Banners said…

    Hope you feel better! You got my Battle of the Blogs vote :)

     
  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger Crystie said…

    What do you know? Isaacs favorite meal is popcorn too! Sometimes he might change it up and it lettuce with salt on it. Or just plain old sugar. Any of those and he has a whole meal.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives