Saturday, January 12, 2008
16

I've finally passed that 15 pound mark! I thought I'd never get past it. But, yes, I have finally lost ONE MORE POUND and have now dropped 16 pounds of nasty FAT from this body! Brianna is kicking butt, still. She got her 25lb charm today and her total is 26 point something. She looks great! I'll get there eventually.

In other Saturday news, I went to my aunt's house to get some books today. And by some, I mean 3 boxes full! Paperbacks, hard cover, you name it. And many of the authors I read like Stephen King, Dean Koontz and James Patterson. Yay! Plus, she had several for the kids. AND, she makes those fleece blankets. You know that ones, made from patterned fleece and then the edges are cut into fringe and the fringe knotted. Yeah, Braelyn and Jameson came home with at least 6 of those! Bubba (the laundry man) was none too thrilled with that!

I also stopped at my parents' for a while. I am having a big problem relating to them these days. They are frustrating for many reasons. But, it was a good visit.

Everybody else went to the basketball game tonight at the high school and I had the house quiet and to myself all evening. It was nice. I took a shower and watched Titanic and just enjoyed doing nothing. (Of course nothing is what I usually do, but tonight it was especially nice for some reason.)

And that was my exciting Saturday. How was yours?
posted by Angie @ 10:43 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 12:00 AM, Blogger Crystie said…

    Awesome!! I remember at -17, I felt fantastic, so I know you are feeling good! And Yay Brianna. Wow. Shes kicking butt. You guys mean so much to me, its hard for me to believe I don't really "know" you. But I am so excited for you both!! Keep up the good work, my sister has started WW too, so Its time for me to start again You are such a good inspiration!! Love ya!

     
  • At 2:25 AM, Blogger Joyce said…

    Congrats to both of you. I happen to know how hard that is! Keep going.

     
  • At 6:59 AM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    WOOOOHoooooo!!!
    Congratulations. And yes, kids will lose it faster than adults, but I know that both of you will benefit from the experience. I think it is wonderful that the two of you are in this together and can support one another. Keep up the good fight.

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    Well done on getting there!

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awesome on breaking that 15 pound mark!!!!!

    Sounds like you got quite the catch in books. I'm envious. :-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives