Sunday, January 13, 2008
The end of the road

Sadly, my Colts lost today to the Chargers. What a game, though! I spent the entire time cheering, yelling, jumping up and down, clapping and telling the stupid announcers to just shut up, already. It was nerve wracking! In the end, the Manning Magic just wasn't enough. I still love my boys in blue, though (especially Peyton and Saturday, obviously) and I am totally ready for next year! We couldn't have beat the Pats, anyway. Even I can admit that.

At least I can watch the Super Bowl commercials this year without worrying about the game!

Labels:

posted by Angie @ 5:11 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger scrappintwinmom said…

    Sorry about your Colts - the Giants beat the Cowboys - I'm in shock! Here via Michele.

     
  • At 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Both the teams that lost surprised me slightly. Anyway Lady i am here to say TAG - YOu're IT. a fellow dork blogger tagged me so I am spreading the linky love. http://www.whynotright.com/?p=534

    W00t
    dork on
    cyli

     
  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    Yeah, it was a bad day for the home team for both of us. I think we will probably see the Pats and the Packers in the big game.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives