Friday, January 18, 2008
These Dreams
Dreams fascinate me. I have some pretty funky dreams. Take last night for instance.

We (not sure who was with me) were outside and there were a whole bunch of hot air balloons in the sky. But, all the balloons were pulling away from the baskets and flying away. We could see all these hot air balloon baskets now without balloons and as they came closer, we could see that they were able to stay afloat because each basket was actually a sort of stationary bike. As long as each passenger kept peddling, they could keep from crashing to the earth and then land easily. Though I didn't feel the wind, it was blowing very hard. We watched as another balloon way up in the sky was blown very quickly by in the wind.

So, now, it is apparent in the dream that we are actually standing in the alley behind my parents' house watching all this balloon craziness happen.

Next, we see one of the bike/baskets coming down closer and it seems as if the lady peddling is getting very tired and it is obvious that she will crash if she doesn't keep up. She starts reaching for an electrical pole and I am saying, "She's going to get electrocuted!" but she keeps reaching for the pole and then I start screaming, "Noooo!" The woman finally reaches the pole and grabs on, wrapping her arms and legs around it and it starts buzzing and it does electrocute her.

The end. I woke up. I was completely freaked out.

What the H?

So, tell me, what does all that symbolize? Just that I am a freak? The subconscious mind is an odd thing.
posted by Angie @ 9:31 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 3:02 AM, Blogger Joyce said…

    Have you been nipping at the cooking sherry?

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    Don't ask me. I have no idea what it means, but I'd met it has something to do with American Idol auditions.

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    I've always wanted to fly in an air balloon.

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger Dixie said…

    What did you eat for supper?

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger NH Yocal said…

    It means you are working too hard...step away from the computer!

    And it means you may have a little too much hot air or someone close to you does.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives