Saturday, January 19, 2008
Hold up...hold up...HOW much?

Before we left for Weight Watchers today, I told Brianna that I felt like I had gained a pound or a pound and a half. I had the munchies ALL WEEK!

So, we get to WW and I step up on the scale and watch her write down the number and I am squinting and almost ready to rub my eyes to make sure I saw it right! The WW girl ('cause you know, that's her official title) said, "6 pounds." Huh? Oh. My. Heck.

That throws me up over 20 pounds gone! It's actually 22 pounds!!! (22 POINT something, but I am too lazy right now to go get my WW stuff to look.) I was practically dancing right there by the scales!

If I lose a half pound I will be into the next "decade" of poundage. You know, 50s, 60s, 70s! I am giddy!

I haven't been at this weight for probably 6 years. After I had Jameson, I briefly lost some weight and was about 20 pounds lower than I am now, but, man, it's been a long long time!

Oh, and see that picture up there? Yep, that's me and my jeans that are way too big for me now! There is still a thunder thigh in there, but my jeans ARE TOO BIG! Do you understand how long it's been since something was too big on me?!
posted by Angie @ 11:01 PM  
10 Comments:
  • At 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is SOOOO COOL Angie!!! I'm SO proud for you. Way to go!

     
  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    WOOOOOOOOHoooooooooo!!!
    Go Angie, go!!!

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yay!! Congratulations. What a wonderful feeling!!

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger Willow said…

    WOOT from me, too! (Battling weight has been my hobby for years.)

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger Bugz said…

    that is fantastic! way to go!

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOOHOO! I could feel your happiness through my feed reader, so I had to come and comment. :D

    WTG! :)

     
  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger Thumper said…

    Sweeeeeeeeet!

    (this is a bad time to offer you a cookie, right?)

    Congrats!

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You rock Angie,, that is sooooo excellent! At some point I will get back on the losing weight wagon. I've already decided to do the 4 week walking challenge again once the weather gets better,, that's pretty much my excuse to not move off the couch until a spring thaw. :)

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Thanks, everybody! I rarely brag about anything but this is so big for me! big..no pun intended. :)

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    Well done! That's really good.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives