Monday, January 21, 2008
Manic Monday
Orange block black M A N I C my alphabet growing

m for Marathon O The letter N d A Y

21 days into Blog365 and I am hurtin'. But it's just a lull. So, I decided to do Manic Monday. Yep, it's a meme. Memes are necessary sometimes. At least in my little world.

If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be? I think I'd pick Nebraska. Then, I'd have everyone call me Braski. Hey, at least it would be unique.

Where do you go for advice? I'm not really one to ask for advice. I was going to say, 'my blog readers' but I really don't do that. I might ask Bubba for advice on occasion. Mostly, I go to the internets. Scary, huh?

What is the sickest you've ever been? After I had Brianna (17 years ago!), I got a 'spinal headache' from the epidural. (really, I have no idea what it's called, but it sounds good enough.) My head hurt so badly that I couldn't hold it up at all. I was puking and crying and I couldn't take care of Brianna. This was the first night I was home with her and it was awful. I ended up having to go back to the hospital so they could fix me with another epidural, but this time, they used my own blood and it "patched" the problem.(again, I have forgotten the terms for this stuff.) Headache gone.
posted by Angie @ 9:33 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 11:17 PM, Blogger Shari said…

    Hi Braski. I like that name. And I don't think it's scary to get advice from the Internet. That's where I get a lot of advice. You get to read about the experiences of others. Then, you get to pick and choose what you like. My daughter and I are doing Maniac Monday for the first time.
    http://onwardchristianwoman.blogspot.com/
    http://ellenspotpourri.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 8:07 AM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    Sure as you're walkin' somebody would call you Neb!
    Thursday Thirteen is the only meme I particiapte in on a regular basis and it has brought a couple of readers to the site.
    Since I am an "Okie", Oklahoma would be my pick. Mrs. Driller is my primary source for advice since she is the one most directly affected by my choices.
    When I was 3 months old I got phenumonia and they nearly lost me.

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like your name/nickname pick! I was thinking of Hawaii, then when ever someone greets you "Hi!" they would already know your name! hehe I'm new to Manic Mondays, but I look forward to playing next Monday. Have a great week!

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    I had dysentry in Egypyt. I felt BAD then!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives