Sunday, March 05, 2006
Touch your WHAT?

We rented "The Bad News Bears" and "Flightplan" on Friday. I should have known that the Bad News Bears starring Billy Bob Thornton would be full of bad language. But, being the upstanding parents we are, we still watched it. The kids weren't paying much attention to it as they were playing with their toys and in and out of the room. What's the one line Baby J picked up on? One of the kids in the movie is mad and says something like, "I'll tell people you like to touch my pecker!" So, Baby J promptly turns and says, very loudly, "TOUCH MY PECKER!" Nice. I hope he repeats that one at church.

Speaking of repeating, I told Tater Tot not to repeat any of the words she may have heard. Later, she said, "Don't worry, Mommy, we won't Pee-reat it."

Thank you. That is today's kiddie goodness. They don't call this a mommy blog for nuthin'.
posted by Angie @ 10:05 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    Why am I thinking of Woody Woodpecker right now?

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger Crystie said…

    I try to warn everyone that rents Bad News Bears about the nasty language. Some people get mad at me for it. Have you seen Cinderella Man or Walk the Line? Great movies, Im waiting to see if they win anything tonight. Bambi 2 is ok for kids. Stuart Little 3 would be better if it wasnt a cartoon, that was just crazy to put out a 3rd that isnt live-action.

     
  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger "Jet" said…

    We rented it but the damn DVD was scratched!! We will be watching it sometime this week!!

    XXOO,
    JTL

     
  • At 11:30 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    LoL ohh the things kids pick up on ..To bad they don't seem to ever pick up on the "clean your room " thing ..lol

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives