Wednesday, March 01, 2006
American Idol..the girls Top 10
One word--- BORING!
So boring, I can't even remember the names of some of their songs. Anyway, here's a short recap...

Katharine started the show with a song that was so slow it dragged on and on..and I LOVE Katharine! She is very pretty, too, but I hated the pants she had on. (I know, that has nothing to do with the singing...still..)She has a great voice, but wow, bad song choice. I give her a 20/25.

Kinnik singing country. Energetic but ew. I give her a 15/25.

Lisa singing I don't even remember what song. She is good, but another boring performance. I give her a 20/25

Melissa sings country. More energetic than before but still not a really strong performance. She wore a very boob-enhancing top so that may keep her around for another week.I give her a 19/25.

At this point, Paula was annoying the hell out of Simon and he yelled at her and she switched seats with Randy. Have I mentioned that I want Paula to shut-up and get off the show? Well,I do!

Heather sang Hero by Mariah Carey. Ohhh...bad...she should NOT have chosen that song. I give her a 17/25.

Brenna sang Donna Summer "Last Dance." (inside joke alert for Brianna and Bubba: Simmer Don-na...Simmah Down Nah!!) I tried so hard to listen objectively to Brenna because I can't stand her and the whole attitude she has. It was just ok. Nothing great. I give her a 17/25.

Paris--Wind Beneath My Wings. I like Paris, though I don't think she will win she will be in the top 12. This wasn't her best, but it was still pretty good. Boring, again. I give her 20/25.

Ayla sang a Celine Dion song that I didn't really know. A SLOW song of course...but..she did a GREAT job. She sounded very strong and the song was in her range. I think it was one of her best performances. I give her a 23/25.

Kellie--Cut the country bumpkin act, chick. You sing ok, but stop with the over the top country girl in the city crap. I thought she sounded and looked nervous. She sounded more nasal then usual. And? The way she stands with her butt sticking out drives me batty. I give her a 19/25.

Mandisa! Big girl can sang! A slow song again, but wow..she was great! I give her a 24/25. As Simons said, she "hasn't found the right song yet, but when you are on it, there is no one better in this competition."

So, that's it..boring..nothing very memorable.
The guys tonight..hopefully they will do much better.

Click my renter before his time runs out!
If you want a BLOGMAD invitation, let me know.
Put yourself on my frappr map.
To all my fellow Grey's Anatomy groupies AKA GAGs (hee hee) I'll do my GA post later this evening.
posted by Angie @ 1:01 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger guppyman said…

    OK... I joined the party and did my own review.....

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree with your assessment of Brenna...she was a bit rude even to Simon!

     
  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger Crystie said…

    I havent got to watch one single episode of AI this season due to stupid work! darn work. Oh well, I will leave it up to you to choose the best Idol. I will be back for the Greys Anatomy update, trust me.

     
  • At 12:22 AM, Blogger Scooter McGavin said…

    Wow, chicks singing kareoke is boring. Wait, haven't we been threw this before? But anyways, I was too busy meeting Kristen Bell to watch American Kareoke.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives