Tuesday, February 28, 2006
10 on Tuesday
Today's "10 on Tuesday" is..


10 Things You Want, But Don't Need
1) A brand new car. (used would be fine, thanks.)
2) A laptop. (I could blog from the bathroom, people! Who doesn't want to do THAT??)
3) A big expensive digital camera with all the bells and whistles.
4) Nails and a pedicure. (ok, depends on who you ask. You do NOT want to see my feet. Trust me on this.)
5) Flickr Pro account. (which I did NOT get for Christmas.)
6) Lost, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy etc., on DVD.
7) Loads of money. (I know..I sound greedy. But, isn't this sort of hypothetical, anyway?)
8) A new blog template.
9) To meet several of my bloggy friends. (I debated this one with myself since, well, sometimes I think I DO need to meet them!)
10)A night or weekend by myself, preferrably not at home, to just do whatever and not have to look around me and see the things that need to be done.

11)Ok, I know this is 10 on Tuesday, but I have to add one more... I want all my scrap stuff to be organized so I can actually do some scrapping.

Is all that too much to ask??
posted by Angie @ 12:02 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Cathy said…

    I NEED my once a year pedicure. I WANT my house repaired. I'll get neither.

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Crystie said…

    hi! I found you surfing on blogadvance!!! I am now going to steal and remake your 10 for Tuesday because I am boring and unoriginal. Oh, wheres my Greys Anatomy play-by-play? I know you do those JUST for me, having to work Sunday nights! ;) later girl

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger Shelley said…

    Hey! I am with you on the Lost on DVD. Love it! And who doesn't want a laptop! Great choices!! I want to move to a house that isn't a duplex. I want someone to clean my house once a week. Ain't gonna happen, but it's great to dream!!!

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Ang! I am so with you on 2, 3, 7 and 10!

    New AI tonight! :-)

    ~ Susan (aka NJMom72)
    In My Life

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger WendyWings said…

    I am pleased to tell you that we are finally catching up on Lost AND Greys , we are still behind you so I can't look at your Greys recaps lol

     
  • At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great list! :)
    Chana
    www.bunnyburrow.com

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You know what my ten on tuesday would be,,, them moving out,, them moving out, them moving out,, them moving out,, them moving out, them moving out, them moving out, them moving out, them moving out, them moving out. Yes, had to count those. I got to watch Grey's this week so I didn't need a recap but always look forward to yours anyway. hmm, since I am getting "them moving out" then another thing I would want is someone to come in and disinfect my house. It's got cooties now from them being here.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives