Thursday, March 02, 2006
This post has a theme song!!
Yes, this post does indeed have a theme song. Click here to listen.
Ok, this worked last night, but now it doesn't...so nevermind. I don't have time this morning to fix it because I am running late for work. Suffice it to say, it was cute and funny and TARA would have liked it.

Why is that particular song, "Pineapple Princess," today's theme song? Why, in honor of my renter Tara from Pineapple's Post of course! Tara's my girl. I've linked to her a hundred times from here so you may be familiar with her already. She loves the 80's like I do, and Rob Thomas and Grey's Anatomy, and posting embarrassing photos of herself from the 80s to her blog, and so on and so on. You really should read her blog and find out about her "udders." It's not what you think, believe me. :) She's also been doing some digital scrapbooking which she is VERY good at and she makes me jealous! I could list all kinds of good things about Tara, but you should go see for yourself. No, really, you should. Know why? Because I am her very FIRST landlord from Blog Explosion. Sooooo..that means I need to deliver clicks for the credits she spent on the space here. And just look how pretty her thumbnail is over there on the sidebar! If you go for a visit, tell her I sent ya!
posted by Angie @ 11:15 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aww, pooh! I can't get the song to work!? Just so you know,, the theme to Hawaii 5-0 also would have worked. Heehee,, my brother and I used to hum it around the house.

    Thanks for the lovely description and hey my pics from the 80's aren't embarrassing I was hot! LOL

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives