Thursday, March 02, 2006
It's time for *GTHOTS*
(First, an apology to the non-American Idol fans. I know that is all I've been talking about but don't say I didn't WARN you guys!)

******By the way, LIVE spoilers!!!******


Time for the GTHOTS (get the heck off the show) episode of American Idol for the week.

Group song, "Love the One You're With." Not horrible. Not quite as amusement park-ish. Ya gotta give it to my girl Mandisa, showing some skin. She's a big girl, but she is gorgeous!

Recaps.

Carrie Underwood sings Jesus Take the Wheel. She has come a long way since she was on American Idol. She sounds great and has so much poise. She looks great, too. A great country voice. (could I use the word "great" more in one paragraph?? Anyone have a thesaurus??)

Time to get rid of a girl. Bottom 3--Kinnik, Brenna and Heather. Did I call it or what?? WOO HOO! Brenna is going home!! GTHOTS!

The next GTHOTS girl...Heather! I called it! woo hoo! I just like being right. :)

Ok, here we go with the guys...(Ryan puts Elliott on the spot)
Bottom 3--Sway, David, Kevin I didn't call Kevin in the bottom, yet.
The first GTHOTS guy is...David!
The last GTHOTS person to go is... Sway! Does anyone think Sway sang MUCH better tonight? Jeez.

Woo hoo, I called them all! So, next week, I think Kevin and Will will go next week. (or Bucky, even.) For the girls, I hope they get rid of Kinnik and um..maybe Melissa.

Ok, lucky for you guys, this is the last AI post until next week! :)
posted by Angie @ 8:05 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger Shelly said…

    I called everyone but David. I thought he would go next week. Sway just doesn't care. He has his own singing gig and will prob. get a recording contract now that he's not on AI. I've heard his stuff at his website and he's not bad at all, but on AI he wasn't good.

    I talk about AI all the time on my site too. LOL But I figure it's kinda like the radio....you don't like what you see, keep surfing. :o)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives