Friday, March 03, 2006
Sweetened condensed GA update for the GAGs

Yes, Meredith and George had sex. Meredith cried during. George embarrassed hurt and angry. (and made by the writers to look like an idiot..grrr) They avoid each other. Everybody finds out. George falls down the stairs--dislocated shoulder. Cute flirty Doctor fixes it. George moves out of Merediths house. Dr McFlirty gives George her number.

Mrs Dr Shepard McDreamy gets poison oak on her VA-JAY-JAY from peeing in the woods while walking the dog. Dr Bailey treats it and McDreamy laughs when he sees it.

Izzy has a "date" with Denny the heart patient much to Alex's chagrin. (did you know the actor who plays alex has FIVE kids in real life??)

Meredith and McDreamy become "friends." He still loves her. She still loves him. Will they EVER be together? My guess is no.

And now? Several days later..I can't remember all the good stuff I was going to say about this episode...

Until next time...
posted by Angie @ 7:31 AM  
8 Comments:
  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger Mitey Mite said…

    Oh, but poor Meredith didn't know she didn't want to until she didn't want to. (I'm a little worried about me because I understood that.) George has had so many women throwing themselves at him, but he hasn't seen any of them because all he wants is Meredith. I was kinda hoping he would get something going with the EMT who first stuck her hand in the patient. Yeah, I'm a GAG.

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger Shelly said…

    I loved that Addy got poison oak on her va-jay-jay. Priceless! I think the writers might finally give some cajones to George. I was so proud of him that he moved out of Meredith's. I think he should call Dr. McFlirty.

     
  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger Crystie said…

    Ok, I dont know who the heck Dr. McFlirty is, but I hope George calls her too. He is too good for Meredith. I mean, too nice, you know what I mean? And I love that Addison got poison oak on her va-jay-jay!! I just dont like her at all! So, I guess since I have been dropping by here 2 or 3 times a day to read this one post in particular (but enjoying them all) I am a GAG too. Who knew?

     
  • At 10:48 PM, Blogger "Jet" said…

    Ang-- Great review! I love Grey's Anatomy!!

    But most importantly, I miss you girl!!!! I am going to try to give you a buzz this weekend!!

    XXOO,
    JTL

     
  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger -tnchick- said…

    What show is this?!

     
  • At 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well not too unbelievable that "Alex" has five kids. If I was his wife I'd have a hard time keeping my "Va-jay-jay" away from him. He's cute! LOL

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger duckyxdale said…

    Ah, the va-jay-jay! Thanks for the kind words, I hope I can continue to live up to your blog expectations!

     
  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    Yes, I thought George was sort of...over-reacting. I get the whole hurt and embarrassment thing...but seriously.

    I NEED THEM TONIGHT! STAT! ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives