Monday, March 13, 2006
A bucket full o' Chuckie goodness
Do y'all like the blue?? I said I would gush..so now..I gush! My Blog Rescue 911 hero...the guy who helped me overcome my blog panic attacks and fixed my big old screw-up may surprise you. It was none other then the Boobie-man himself...Chuck from Fat Boy Diary. Sure, his blog talks about boobies a lot and shows pictures of boobies a lot..but come on...
a guy with guns like THIS...
...can't be all bad. He fixed me up on VERY short notice, so...THANK YOU, CHUCK!!

Ok, on to other things....some quick tv talk. American Idol ticked me off. Kevin in the top 12? Ayla kicked off? Some crazy stuff. This week they sing Stevie Wonder songs so there should be some major suckitude going on. Oh, by the way, this is where I hang out during the show to see what slim thinks about the show and to comment and read other Idol comments. Yes, I know...I am a nerd. Shut it.

Shane MUST GO on Survivor. Rock on, Cirie!

On The Amazing Race, I like the nerd couple--David & Lori, the hippies--BJ & Tyler and Ray & Yolanda. If only I had thighs like Yolanda!! Wow!

Ok, GAGs..what'd you think about GA on Sunday?? I thought it was a good episode. Fun. Christine trying to take care of Bailey's baby was hilarious. George's haircut?! Oh...when Alex said, "..he looks like a hobbit." I just about peed myself laughing! And? Right now? Can't think of anything I was going to comment on. Bummer. My presidency in the GAGs is on the line, here...

In other news...there is no other news. :) Well, ok, Brianna's guard placed 7th in State Prelims on Saturday. State Finals is this coming Saturday. as usual, click em to big em






And finally...this is what happens when you are 4 1/2 years old and you try to pose for a picture...your little brother walks by with a gift bag on his head.
posted by Angie @ 7:10 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger xtessa said…

    super-shocked about ayla... thought her past performances could get her through.

    love the hippies in amazing race! they're my favorite.

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger Heather @ thedomesticdiva.org said…

    hey your blogs back...woo-hoo!

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger Mitey Mite said…

    Why can't I hate McDreamy??? He is keeping Meredith in a state of limbo. He won't commit to his wife, or have the guts to end his marriage and be with the woman he obviously loves. Okay, I know, he makes me furious and I can't hate him all at the same time because he has that same power over me...

     
  • At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have no clue about American Idol cause I don't watch it,, go ahead be shocked and appalled. I might watch tonight if I remember.

    Love the pictures of Guard Girl's group,, brings back marching band memories.

    Wanna know the weird thing,, it almost looks like one person cause they have the same colored shirt on. I was having a hard time figuring out where he was,, till I realized DUH! he's under the bag.

    Okay,, took a much needed 7 hours of sleep and now am surfing blogs after paying many many bills. I need a pick me up after giving away all my money!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives