Monday, March 06, 2006
A big shout out to all my visitors
Yeah, I thought I would check my stats today...so, I figured I might as well say HELLO TO ALL MY VISITORS FROM MADBULL'S PLACE!!! Stay a while and read up...get a good laugh.

I didn't even watch the Oscars tonight. I have no idea who won.

I spent the day in the ER with my aunt. 8 hours. My butt is numb. That chair wasn't very comfy. You'd think with all this padding that wouldn't happen.

I am having Grey's Anatomy withdrawals.

The kids played too long in the bath yesterday...


Finally...it's that time again...time for the cup o' minty green goodness...


CLICK MY RENTER!!!

posted by Angie @ 1:15 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    So, what's the green stuff? Looks like a Ronald cup, but I could be wrong.

    Hope all is well with your Aunt. 8 hours....ouch.

    Shout out back at ya! Heeeyyyy!

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger Heather @ thedomesticdiva.org said…

    I'm going through Grey's withdrawal as well. I need my McDreamy. McDreamy... my drug of choice...lmao

     
  • At 6:25 AM, Blogger Mitey Mite said…

    I don't think I've watched the Oscars since junior high. They pre-empted McDreamy for THAT? Does anyone know if they're going to catch up on the episode on Thursday, like they did the other ones they pre-empted?

     
  • At 3:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    hey angie - i found you through a mutual flickr contact. i saw your last name is beaty, and also being a beaty, thought i would say hello! perhaps our husbands are related... :)

    becky
    www.thebeatys.com

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives