Wednesday, March 08, 2006
AI THE GIRLS--TOP 8
I was totally NOT in the mood to blog AI last night..but now I am so here goes.

WHO I LIKED

Katharine--she looked so good (as usual) and sounded great. This was the most relaxed I have seen her so far.

Mandisa--WOW! She was awesome! I love her and just her whole attitude and presence.

Ayla --I'm an Ayla fan, I admit. Though I don't think she would ever win, I want her in the top 12.

WHO WAS EH

Paris--I do like Paris and I think she is talented but I didn't like her choice of song. She sang it ok, but she can do better.

Lisa--Again, I do like Lisa, but this song didn't blow me away. She definitely deserves top 12.

Kellie--*sigh* This girl gets on my nerves more and more every week. She's an ok singer, but just ok is not the next American Idol. And? OH MY HECK! She SCREECHED the chorus!! She is completely playing up her "southern innocence" and that drives me bonkers. She ate "SAL-mon??" Just STOP!! Stop it, stop it, stop it!!

WHO I DIDN'T LIKE

Kinnik--Um...no. It's time for you to go.

Melissa--Her boobies and belly won't get her any further...at least I don't think so. I completely agreed with Simon when he said it sounded like she shouted the song. She should go now.

Now? Anxiously awaiting the boys tonight to see what perfect song Chris picks and hoping Taylor continues to do well. Ace-be-gone!
posted by Angie @ 12:42 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger guppyman said…

    Ayla????

    She sucked so badly last night....

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Nope, guppy...your opinion is WRONG!! ;)

    just kidding..to each his own, darlin..we rarely agree on AI, though, do we?? :D

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Blogger Shelly said…

    I couldn't agree more with your assessment, Angie. SAL-mon didn't bother me as much as, "I'm a mink? What's a mink?" *sigh* It's really starting to grate on my nerves...

     
  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger xtessa said…

    i loved mandisa... love her voice but i don't think she'll win the competition. sad isn't it?!

    ayla... i hate her. ehehehe. just because she's so tall and pretty... ok, i'm just bitter. but she could've picked a better song.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives