Wednesday, March 08, 2006
AI The boys-top 8
Ok, I am back in AI mode tonight.. and ready for the boys to sing!! I realized I didn't score the girls, but I will score the guys tonight. And...here we go...

WHO I LIKED

Chris--"Broken" by Seether. Once again, another song that is just perfect for him. Nothing else to say, really. The boy is good. And hot. I loves me some Chris. I give him 23/25.

Taylor--"Takin It To the Streets" by Michael McDonald. LOVE LOVE LOVE Taylor! Perfect song for him. Boy can't dance, but damn he can sing! A true performer! 23/25

Gedeon--"When A Man Loves A Woman" I think he is sort of the underdog and a lot of people don't like him because of his smile and whatever, but, he is consistantly good every week. He really is a performer and I thought this song tonight was really, really good. I give him a 22/25.

WHO WAS EH

Elliott--"Heaven" by Bryan Adams. I like Elliott but this wasn't a great night for him. It wasn't bad, but it was pretty boring. I want him in the top 12, though. 20/25

WHO I DIDN'T LIKE

Kevin--"Starry Starry Night" PLEASE PLEASE go home tonight!!! Ok, Kevin reminds me of the kid at school who can sing and is in all the plays and choir shows. Please, America, do not keep him in the top 12!! 18/25

Will--"How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You" by James Taylor Oh...why does he keep choosing songs I love and then butchering them?? Why does he keep choosing songs that came out 20 years before he was born? I didn't like this performance at all. He could be in the choir with Kevin. Go home, Brady Boy. 17/25

Bucky--Oh my heck, there are TWO Buckys! He has a twin! I'm scared. Hold me. But seriously, Bucky still Suckys. What was the song? Wave On Wave? I don't like his sound. That whole fake gravelly thing he brings on during a song just drives me to drink. Stay in the bars, Bucky. 18/25

Ace--Some song by Michael Jackson. OH. MY. HECK. What was that??? That high pitched falsetto made the dogs bark and come running all over my neighborhood. His pitiful attempt at a smoldering sexy look into the camera is just..well..pitiful. Ace has finally achieved what Constantine did last year in a matter of one or two weeks...he made me HATE him. Ok, I don't hate him, but he gets on my nerves just about as bad as Kellie "cala, cala, cala mari" Pickler. Now, if he starts making the "Call me" sign...


Not a great week for the boys, but not horrible. My favorites did well, and isn't that all that matters?? :)

I think Kinnik and Melissa will go home and Kevin and Will for the guys. Let's see how my predictions play out tomorrow night.
posted by Angie @ 7:58 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger Shelly said…

    We are right in sync with our 'to be booted' picks. Taylor cracks me up with his dancing. Good thing I mostly listen to these people with my eyes closed. The way I judge is "would I go by that single right now?" So I don't want to get caught by the 'smoldering looks' or 'goofy dance steps' part. Overall the guys were a better night than the girls.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives