Sunday, February 13, 2005
Watchin' the Grammys?
Anyone else watching? I have to watch 'cause I'm all celebrity stalker like that...no really, I like to see who performs and if they suck. And, of course, I like to see how badly everyone is dressed. Speaking of poorly dressed...Gwen Stefani. What the heck was she wearing?? Alicia Keys just performed and she looks really gorgeous. The opening montage of musical artists was pretty good, I thought. But, then I do love Maroon 5 and they were in it.

Ok, just wondering who else was watching. I'll ramble on later.

8:45pm
Does U2 rock or what?!?! Awesome!

9:04pm
Mark Anthony sounded good...J-lo sounded mediocre as usual. I am not a fan.
Gretchen Wilson makes me cringe.
Matthew McConaughey (Hey! I think I spelled it right!) looked scrumptious!

10:52pm
There's been some interesting stuff at the Grammy's tonight. It was quite a shock to see a bald Melissa Etheridge perform. Joss Stone was great, though. Bubba-ump is waiting for her to turn 18 so he can say she is hot.
The big song with U2 and Velvet Revolver and all the others was really cool! (do I sound really old and nerdy saying "cool?")

On a non-Grammy note...Survivor starts Thursday! Woo hoo!

11:17pm
Did anyone see that dress that Sheryl Crow had on? It looked weird on her. John Mayer's jacket looked odd. Rob Thomas looked sexy even if he did cut all his hair off. Speaking of bad dresses...did you see Loretta Lynn??

11:26pm
My Gary just presented an award. He looks adorable in his glasses! (he's on my list, you know.)
posted by Angie @ 8:28 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, U2 totally rocks! lol
    Happy Valentine's Day! :)
    Chana
    www.bunnyburrow.com

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives