Wednesday, February 09, 2005
Dude, I got a DELL
I am now wallowing in brand new Dell computer yumminess! You don't even know what kind of luxery this is. Our old computer was given to us a few years ago after having been used for several years before that. Needless to say, it was cranky and noisy and basically a piece o' crapola. It froze up on a daily basis. It lost memory like crazy. And, when I say noisy, I mean noisy. Oh, it was not something you would notice walking into the room, however, upon shutting it down at night, you then realized that THE TV WAS ON REALLY REALLY LOUD TO DROWN OUT THE COMPUTER! So, now, I am enjoying the silence(a la Depeche Mode)of my BRAND NEW computer, smelling the smells of the BRAND NEW computer, and cursing the NON-split keyboard that came with my BRAND NEW computer. Somebody touch me, please, before the awesomeness wears off because I have a BRAND NEW computer.
posted by Angie @ 10:59 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A new Dell!! Sweet :)

    Uptown Girl

     
  • At 7:23 PM, Blogger CheekyMoo said…

    A new computer! Congratulations. It's such a nice feeling. Hope you enjoy!

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger smizzo said…

    Congratulations! Dells make me happy!

    Don't you wish that new smell would last forever? Lurve it!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives