Saturday, January 29, 2005
Is the guard ready..?
Been meaning to update for a couple of days. Bloggers block don't ya know. Anyway, we are off to Ft Wayne for a Winter Guard competition. Guard Girl, even though she is still in middle school in the 8th grade, still gets to be a part of the high school Winter Guard. She loves it and I love watching so everyone is happy. I'll try to post a pic or two in the future. But now, I have to go hop in the shower or Bubba-ump will be yelling at me to "Come on!"

A couple of random thoughts.
(Guard Girl, stop reading NOW!)

Making out on the couch with your husband of nearly 15 years=very good!

Trying on clothes at a store for the first time in ages and then having to put your clothes back on and go back out to get BIGGER SIZES-the biggest size you've EVER had to buy=very bad!

Planning which night is best for weight watchers now. Though, I may never leave the house again. Either that or I will soon be removing every mirror from existance.

Happy Saturday, all!

(What'd I tell you? B-ump just said, "Get in the shower, NOW!")
posted by Angie @ 8:04 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger Debra@Peaceabull said…

    Hey! We're going to be in Ft Wayne today too!

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger smizzo said…

    I just experienced that same BIGGER SIZE thing and you're right, it does = BAD. Ugh, it's such a bad, bad feeling. Blech.

    Have fun in Ft. Wayne. :)

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The worst is trying on swimsuits every spring. I promise those darn things are SHRINKING! :)
    Have a great time!
    Chana
    www.bunnyburrow.com

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives