Monday, January 24, 2005
Bring on the L-O-V-E!
Ok, so I found another one of those silly quizzes that suck me in and take my blog brain hostage. It's all her fault!! So, here it is.


discover your inner candy heart @ quiz me



Now, I love holidays. Any holiday. And Valentines day is no exception. Personally, I am dreading Valentine's day in the blog world. I have a feeling a lot of bloggers will start complaining about V-day and how we don't need a holiday to tell our sweeties we love them...we should be doing that every day...blah blah blah...LIGHTEN UP, PEOPLE!! Have a little silly fun! Enjoy some god-awful candy hearts! OD on Russell Stover boxed chocolates! Take out a second mortgage to buy flowers for someone you love! Buy your kids a pink and red stuffed ape for goodness sake. Buy your honey a pair of tacky boxers with "Kiss Me" directly on the crotch. It is all just for fun. What is wrong with making someone smile on Valentine's day?? You don't really have to break the bank to make someone smile. Buy a $1.99 box of Shrek valentines and pass them out to co-workers and friends. I bet they smile. :) So, Bubba-ump, if you are listening, shower me with heart shaped red hots, a kiss and a tacky 99 cent card and I'll give you a pair of talking boxers(push the button and they say "Be Mine") with XOXOXO's all over them, a fuzzy valentine pencil and a "Love Coupon" for a back massage. True love.

Perhaps I should have waited until others actually start complaining...
posted by Angie @ 10:15 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives