Wednesday, January 19, 2005
I'm Baa-ack!
Woo hoo! I am back online wallowing in the world of blogs. Back to reading my faves like...fickle whimsy and bunny burrow and joy unexpected and dot.bench and, and, and the list goes on and on. (see blog roll!) I feel like I missed a week of school and I am now trying to catch up on all that I missed in class and in my social circle. Thank you all who commented and wished me well! I have missed reading and missed posting.

Now, what better way for me to get back into the swing of things than to do a quiz. :)





You Are 28 Years Old



28





Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.




Ok, an ice storm report in my next post. Only the highlights, people. I don't intend to bore you to tears.

posted by Angie @ 7:22 PM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives