Tuesday, December 28, 2004
Blah, blah, blah
Watching the beginning of the IU vs Ball State game at Conseco Fieldhouse on tv...

Bubba-ump:I had a chance to go to that game tonight.
Me:Oh?
B-ump:Yeah, if I had money and tickets, I could have gone.

Ba dum ba. He cracks himself up.


So, mentioning Matthew McCona-adnkghalgea(no, I still can't spell his name without looking it up on IMDB) a few posts back, got me to thinking about The List. I'm sure many of you saw the Friends episode about the list. You know, The List of 5 people (celebrities) who you could, ahem, "date" (my CHILD reads this!!) without repercussion from your significant other. Because, of course, there is no chance in H-E-double hockey sticks that it would ever happen! :) Bubba-ump and I talk about our lists sometimes just for kicks. He can never even come up with 5 people. Silly boy. I have no trouble whatsoever. Sometimes I need a longer list. So here's mine...

1. Gary Sinise He's been on my list since the beginning. No one else understands. :)
2. Dave Matthews He could play that guitar and sing for me ALL NIGHT LONG.
3. Matthew McConaughey Need I say more??
4. Gavin DeGraw He's cute as a button and that boy can sing!
5. Mark Ruffalo Great actor and subtly sexy. Yum! :)


I asked Bubba-ump who's on his list. This is what he said...

1. Gwen Stefani
2. Scarlett Johansson

and..."I don't really know. I haven't thought about it." Uh huh.

Who's on YOUR list??
posted by Angie @ 8:04 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    My husband an I both have lists that we frequently add to. The funniest is when a good looking girl comes on tv and I say to him, hey honey is she on your list and he says,, yep number 345 (randomly states a number), we just keep adding,, he says the more we place on the list the better chance there is of actually meeting one of them.
    Hmm,, he does have a point,, LOL.

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, I would have to add Jude Law and Sting.
    And as for Bubba-ump? He is just trying to stay out of trouble I think! ;)
    Chana
    www.bunnyburrow.com

     
  • At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jackie Chan
    Iggy Pop (seen that Gorman book?)
    Ben Stiller
    Will Smith
    Tony Sales (bass player)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives