Friday, December 17, 2004
Feel sorry for my kid
This is a post begging you to visit my Guard Girl's blog. Go over to my blog roll and click on "My kid." Leave her a comment so she can read something besides her mama's comments. :) Now, I must warn you...actually READING her posts may make your eyes bleed from all the "teen-speak" but it might just make her day to know someone else read her blog. By the way, I have spoken with her regarding her grammer and spelling. Did I mention she gets mostly A's? Go figure.
We now return to your regular blog broadcast. Thank you and good day.
posted by Angie @ 7:31 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:54 PM, Blogger ginger said…

    I left her a comment! :)

    Thanks for blogrolling me... I've added you as well.

    I'll be back!

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Ok..so I gently asked them to visit. :-P

    Ginger--Thanks for visiting her blog!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives