Tuesday, December 07, 2004
Of spacebitch and whorehouse
Tater Tot-isms

Spacebitch=spaceship
whorehouse=Full House (ya know, the show with the Olson twins pre-eating disorder. TT's newly discovered favorite show on tv. Thank you ABC family channel.) Heeeeyyy, I think I just thought of the newest Mary Kate and Ashley movie!

Spacebitches in the Whorehouse! Huh?? Whaddya think?? :)


I am not getting a cold. I am not getting a cold. I am NOT getting a cold! Someone please get me the vitamin C!

So the old caddy died this week. That would be our cadillac. It's a 90 or 91. Yeah, I know. It has something close to 200,000 miles on it! It has been resuscitated. It now has a brand spanking shiny new battery. New brakes. I won't even tell you how close to grim death Bubba-ump came by driving that thing every day! Oh, and it also has new "hold-the-motor-in-thingies" as 4 of the 5, or however many there are, were broken and at any given moment, while I was having to drive it, the motor would have fallen through to the street and I would have been reduced to doing the Fred and Barney to get to work. My feet are already dry, scratchy and calloused enough, thank you. (yum, now isn't that a pretty picture for you all?!) Thank goodness the mini-van, cool vehicle that it is, complete with spongebob sun shade, is mine! :) (Wow, I am the queen of loooong sentences. I never claimed to be an english major. So sue me.)

That's all for now. Gotta go see who the biggest loser is. I would love to be on that show next time. Like I told somebody, I wouldn't be embarrassed for millions of strangers watching me. It's just that hand full of people I DO know. Weird. I think I will become a space bitch. On the moon I would weigh like, 10 pounds. Beam me up, Mary Kate!

posted by Angie @ 7:55 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives