Saturday, December 04, 2004
O Christmas Tree
So, I was surfing a little over at good old BLEX earlier and suddenly I hear a sound behind me. Not a crash, really. Not a pop. Not a splash. I turn to look. LB PULLED THE CHRISTMAS TREE OVER!! I jump up and struggle with the dumb thing (it's HUGE!) and finally get it to stand back up. There are ornaments everywhere! The stupid blankety blank thing kept tilting over. I was fighting with it. I unplugged it. I was so frustrated! The star is hanging about halfway down. There are broken ornament pieces over by the wall. I am way too tired and frustrated to do anything about it now. You know what? I'll get it in the morning.
posted by Angie @ 10:36 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger IlonaGarden said…

    I have only one response:
    guywire the tree....guywire the tree..... guywire the tree.


    I lived through the same experience and now I ......

    guywire the tree. Even though my youngest is now 9.
    ================
    -my sympathies

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives