Thursday, December 02, 2004
I've been a baaaad blogger
Just so you all know, if you stop in and comment and I fail to acknowledge your comment, forgive me! I have been just horrible at it. Just know that I read them all and APPRECIATE them all, as well!

In other news, we finally got our tree lighted and decorated last night. Oh the joys of little hands removing every ornament previously placed on the tree. :) B-ump had put the tree up on Monday, but we just got around to the trimmin'. Now I need to wrap a few things to put underneath. I dread it, though because of those same little hands. It will be a struggle to keep them from messing with them.

I'm running late for work, so I must go. More later.

Ang
posted by Angie @ 7:09 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:14 AM, Blogger MrBob said…

    ... and there's no way of stopping those hands either!! :)

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger Crayonsetc said…

    Definitely better than me... Just the thought of dragging up all those boxes makes my back hurt!! Stopping by via BE

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives