Friday, November 26, 2004
Surprise, surprise




what decade does your personality live in?


quiz brought to you by lady interference, ltd



See?? I told you I am an 80's kind of girl. :) Was trying to think of an 80's memory to share. Saw Ferris Bueller's Day Off was on today, or yesterday. No matter. But it did remind me of my sister taking me and my best friend Connie to see it on the night it opened at the movies. We got a free poster. It hung on my wall until I moved out. That was almost 20 years ago. I was 15. Oh my goodness. Must go wallow in my old-ness now.
posted by Angie @ 9:11 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 2:29 AM, Blogger dr1/6 said…

    oh~i love the music from the 80s. nice blog!

     
  • At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No suprise.. the 70's here. That was fun.

    http://orphicsoliloquy.blogdrive.com

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    That test gave me a "???" - Your personality hasn't found its home yet. It thinks I'm a kid... ROFL.

     
  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger Angie said…

    Thanks all, for your comments..Jenny, I figured we were of the same mindset! :) Aurorealis, you are just too unique to fit into one decade! :)

    Ang

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives