Friday, November 26, 2004
Something to Bide Your Time as 30 Seconds Pass
Saw this over at jcstormy's blog (ok, so I have tried 13 ways to get that to link and it won't work! I am so blog-illiterate!) and thought it would be something to do while you Blog Explosion-ites wait for 30 seconds to pass...

Really quickly, without much thought, list 5 things you see around you. Here are mine...

1. Baby wipes.
2. Birthday balloon.
3. My husband's work schedule.
4. The flipper. (remote, channel changer, whatever. In our house it is the flipper)
5. Salt shaker. (I have no idea.)

See? Now wasn't that fun and oh so interesting?? What stuff do YOU have sitting around??
posted by Angie @ 10:47 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger r said…

    I'll play.

    Two cats, two dogs, and a cup of coffee.

    Have a stellar day!

    Uncle Jack

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    1. A bottle of Bath & Body Works Black Raspberry and Vanilla body spray.
    2. Tahitian Vanilla candles.
    3. Apple lollipops.
    4. My boyfriend.
    5. My discarded clothes.

     
  • At 1:59 AM, Blogger srah said…

    1. empty chocolate wrappers (for shame! it's almost 2am!)
    2. CDs not in their cases (for shame again!)
    3. clothes strewn on the floor (see above)
    4. books haphazardly piled on shelves (sigh...)
    5. a stuffed (as in plush, not taxidermied à la Norman Bates) owl

     
  • At 6:54 AM, Blogger Angie said…

    Thanks to all who took the time to participate! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives