Friday, November 26, 2004
Gonna Have to Face it I'm Addicted to Blogs
And Blog Explosion. Wow...the time I can waste reading blogs!

Now Playing:My new Duran Duran CD--Astronaut! Yay for me!

So, Thanksgiving and my birthday have drawn to a close. Without horrible incident. Not that there usually ever is a horrible incident, but after reading blog after blog after blog, it seems that so many were bracing themselves for the absolute worst, I feel lucky to have escaped it. We ended up going to "Ryan's" for dinner. It's a restaurant in case you don't have Ryan's in your neck of the woods. Lots of good food there. Tater barely ate. Little Big ate chicken like crazy. So much for turkey. He got mad because I cut his grapes in half. (Only after Roy D. my dad type person reminded me that kids choke on grapes but "I'm not telling you what to do." Yeah.) I got the restaurant workers Happy Birthday song. Complete with them ANNOUNCING TO THE ENTIRE RESTAURANT that I was celebrating my 34th birthday! I am not a blusher. Someone forgot to tell my cheeks that tidbit of info. Tater and Mom almost missed the song as they were in the restroom going from stall to stall trying to find one suitable to Tater's taste. That is a whole other story there. Let's just say that I can walk into any public restroom and immediately know if it will pass the Tater Toilet Test. If it looks the least bit "yucky" forget it. She will hold it for the next available CLEAN restroom. When you are 3, that isn't long. Back to our dinner. Guard Girl ate the least of us all....because she was trapped. The table behind us filled with people and she wasn't able to get out unless they too went to the buffet.

Later, Guard Girl and I went to Kmart to get a few of their sale items. Spent a couple hours there. Picked the littles up from Mom & Dad's and GG stayed. She is going to do their housework for them tomorrow for Christmas money. Headed home and we watched Charlie Brown Thanksgiving and most of the Grinch. I let them stay up "late" to watch.

Bubba-ump has now gone to work. I am thinking about what I can eat. It's 12:20 am. I really shouldn't eat anything. I probably will. It won't be Thanksgiving left overs.
posted by Angie @ 1:03 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 3:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Belated Birthday! and Thanksgiving too.

    :: Mona ::

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy belated birthday! I can totally related to wasted time ... I keep telling myself I'll surf BE for just 20 more minutes ... meanwhile, 2 hours later, I'm still glued to the computer *L* Have a good one!

    Michelle http://www.geocities.com/michelleshappy

     
  • At 6:53 AM, Blogger Angie said…

    Thanks Mona and Michelle!! And thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives