Tuesday, November 23, 2004
Unbutton Your Pants Now
No, no. Not YOU. When I say you, I mean ME. We're having a gi-hugeous (pr. jie-huge-us....a word used by my best guy friend in high school) thanksgiving carry-in at work today. At least 100 people participating. By mid afternoon, we will all be laid back in our chairs, pants un-done, snoozing as the phones ring and ring and ring which will lose us clients, which will be the demise of our company. Turkey--food of the devil!!
posted by Angie @ 7:20 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    gi-hugeous... must remember that one... reminds me of the words I used to make up when I was little.

     
  • At 8:09 PM, Blogger Dave said…

    Ok, I've got my pants off. Now what?

    Oh wait.........never mind.

    http://www.buzzstuff.net

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives