Wednesday, November 24, 2004
Ramblings on a Wednesday that Feels Like a Friday
I am just not feeling CSI:NY tonight. I love my Gary and all, but tonight the tv is on, but I have been surfing blogs, catching up on some of my favorites and listening to music.

Now Playing:Fall to Pieces-Velvet Revolver

Last night me and Bubba-ump (or is that Bubba-ump and I?) went to a high school basketball game at our alma mater. It just isn't the same as it was back in the day. Back then, I was SUPER FAN! My best friend Connie and I were the queens of the cheer block. Had our own official free-throw scream and everything. Crazy. Someday when I have a spiffy new computer with scanner, I will post some pictures to humiliate us both. :)

After the game, we picked up all the kiddies and came home. It was already late and the little ones needed a bath, but I know I was too tired, so I thought to myself, "Self, just give the Tater and Little Big a bath in the morning." After I had a good laugh with myself about that one, I realized that LB had been quiet for far too long. Quiet and out of sight! Guard Girl walked in to the kitchen and found LB playing in SALMONELLA!! He had pulled the carton of eggs from the fridge and proceeded to break them all over the kitchen floor. Slimy, snotty raw eggs. So, guess what? Tater Tot and Little Big had a bath last night. At 10:30pm. Please nominate me for mother of the year.

Now Playing:Sunday Morning-Maroon 5

Tater Tot Cuteness
Bubba-ump wakes from a nap a few days ago and was squinting from the sunlight.
TT:What's wrong with your eyes, daddy?
Bu:I just woke up and I don't feel good.
TT:I will make you feel better.
Bu:How will you do that?
TT:I will make a funny face.
Bu:Ok.
TT sticks out her tongue.
He felt better.

Favorite Roseanne episode. The one where Roseanne and Jackie's dad dies and Jackie has to call almost deaf Auntie Barbara to tell her the news. "Auntie Barbara? It's Jackie. JACKIE. I'm afraid I have some bad news. Dad..isn't with us anymore. Dad's gone. He's passed away. PASSED AWAY. Dad's DEAD. DEAD! HE'S FINE HE SENDS HIS LOVE! I crack up every time!

Now Playing:Follow Through-Gavin DeGraw

So, tomorrow is Thanksgiving. It's just not the same. Our family used to all get together. Both of my sisters are going to gatherings at their in-laws. Mom and Dad invited us to go out to eat with them. OUT TO EAT! On Thanksgiving. How depressing. I know, we could cook. But Bubba-ump is the chef in this house and he has to work tonight (11p-7a) and again tomorrow night, so he'll be sleeping quite a bit tomorrow. We really don't have anywhere else to go on his side of the family. (long story) So, we will trek out on T-giving and eat out. There will be no left overs. No cold turkey sandwiches for the next week. I wanna be a kid again!

Ok, I have certainly rambled enough. For now anyway.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!
posted by Angie @ 10:39 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 12:24 AM, Blogger Angie said…

    Thanks, Jenny! I haven't been called adorable in a looong time! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives