Thursday, November 25, 2004
Happy Birthday to Me!
My family loves me. Bubba-ump, TT and LB gave me the new Duran Duran cd! Yay! Haven't listened yet. But I'll let you know. Guard Girl gave me the Gavin DeGraw cd!! It has an extra cd of all acoustic or live versions of his songs.

My parents called and wished me a Happy Birthday. Mom, funny girl that she is, said, "Is my baby 40 today?" What a riot. My sister, Mom jr. called. My best friend from work called. Yep, I am feeling special today. Just waiting for my sister, Nursey, to remember. If I know her, she will remember tonight at around 10 or 11 o'clock. But that is ok, because she's family. And I forget her birthday and her kids birthdays, oh, every stinkin' year! Well, I don't really forget the actual birthday....I just forget to CALL. Bad sister. Bad, bad, sister.

The tots are bathed and Little Big is snoozin'. Tater is watching Rugrats. Bubba-ump is sleeping since he worked last night. My hair is wet having just gotten out of the shower, and GG is showering now. Preparing for the big T-giving dinner.

Hope everyone is having a great day with great family and even better food!
Now, get away from the computer and Blog Explosion and have some quality family time!

Gobble Gobble
posted by Angie @ 1:48 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives