Tuesday, November 30, 2004
Kids say the darndest things
The other night, B-ump and I went to a basketball game. Tater Tot and Little Big stayed at Heather's house. Heather is my friend, co-worker and scrapbooking buddy. Anyway, Heather fed them dinner and she said they ate really well. On the way home, we were hungry and it was late, so we stopped by taco bell for a couple tacos. Tater said, "Daddy, I want something." B-ump: "But, you already ate supper, Tater. At Heather's house." Tater: "You didn't see me." They always find a loophole.
posted by Angie @ 10:50 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives