Saturday, November 27, 2004
Oh the sweet, sweet silence
This is bliss. A silent house, save for the noise of something in the dryer tumbling about. GG, after having spent the last two nights at my parents' house is home, but upstairs in her room. Bubba-ump is snoozing because he has to work tonight. LB and TT are napping on the couch. So what if it is too late for a nap? Who cares. The silence is well worth it. I don't even have music playing. Just surfing some blogs and relaxing. It will soon end. Bummer.
posted by Angie @ 5:22 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 3:35 AM, Blogger annette said…

    I'm all for the silence! I love it when everyone is either asleep or gone.

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Angie,

    I can appreciate a little silence myself.
    I’m just curious, about the title of your Blog. Do you know what “ficken” means in German? It’s…the “f” word. Well, you just got your first German lesson.

    Hey, thanks for the recent visit to my blog and the boost to my writing ego. May you have many peaceful moments to write!

     
  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Mollie, you are very welcome! :) Keep up the great work on your blog.

     
  • At 6:59 AM, Blogger Angie said…

    Annette, I knew someone else out there would appreciate it the way I do!

    Expat/Ugly American...I put a link over to the side that explains Ficken chingers. Somehow, I knew it must stand for a bad word :) I should have known better. :)

    Ang

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives