Sunday, December 05, 2004
The Tater Tot
Remember when I said TT had to kiss the Christmas tree before bed? Tonight, she kissed the tv screen...The Grinch was on. :)

You heard about Little Big...now you get the Tot.

TT is 3 1/2 years old. She is blonde haired and blue eyed. (where did THAT come from??) Her mouth NEVER STOPS. From the time she wakes up until the time she goes to bed. Talk, talk, talk, talk. She has excellent comedic timing. I'm serious. We are in for something when she starts school. I'm frightened. Tater walked late and talked early. She has a wonderful imagination. She bites her nails. She recently learned that she has blonde hair. So, she refers to it often. "Mommy! LB pulled my blonde hair!" When she started walking, she was bow-legged to the point of worrying everyone around us. Except for me. She grew out of it. She calls McDonald's "Old McDonalds" She still sucks a pacifier when she goes to bed. (shut up! I know she is too old) She doesn't like cartoons. She'd rather watch the Wiggles. She prefers The Cat in the Hat movie over Shrek. She has a newfound fondness for Garfield the movie and quotes it often...or tells us all about it as if we haven't seen it before. "And then, Garfield pushes odie and says 'down, da dog'" She doesn't realize he says Dumb dog. She has a blankie. She loves to have her picture taken. The first thing she does when we get home, after removing her coat...she takes off her shoes and socks. (like mother like daughter) Then her pants. I swear she is going to be a nudist. Then she grabs the remote. She is obsessed with finding the Disney channel by herself. She will hear anyone say "shut-up" from a mile away. "Don't say shut-up!" The same goes for saying "stupid." She likes books and baby dolls. She likes going to church. She gets excited to see her mamaw and papaw. She loves her big sis. It is impossible to capture her with words.

Tater Tot is awesome. I'm not biased. I swear.
posted by Angie @ 11:22 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger hearts81 said…

    Just 3 1/2 lol... You have a real little leader on your hands, which is going to be a good thing as she gets older. I can see her now. The first in her class to host a huge sleep-over and that is just for starters. Your life is going to be so much fun!!

    :) (Touch of Style)

     
  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    S.P.Bragg, You have that right! Our life is already more fun with her in it!

    ang

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Jenny, I think she is going to be a pretty smart girl. Too smart for her own good, I think in some cases! :) Baby shoes...how cute! :)

     
  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Thanks for the tip, stepmonster! That is a good idea. While the pacifier doesn't bother me, I know she is getting too old for it. That is why she only gets it at bedtime. We plan to cut her off by the time she turns 4 in July. I think I will use the hole in the tip idea.

    ang

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives