Sunday, December 05, 2004
Sunday stuff
So Little Big has started adding the "hold your face in his hands" when he kisses. How can I ever get mad at him after that?

The Christmas tree still ain't right. I haven't gotten around to re-dressing it. At least the star is back on top thanks to B-ump.

The big Community Christmas Sing is today. The 68th annual CCS. Guard Girl will be in it singing with her school choir. All the schools in the city participate as well as groups from Ball State and local churches. It really is a great show. It is held in a fieldhouse here in this fair city. Should be fun. TT and LB will not be going. Maybe next year when TT is a little older.

Oh yeah, Tater Tot has to kiss the Christmas tree good night every night, now. Who are these children? :)

Time to go bathe the grime off the little ones.

(Is it December 5th already??!?!?)
posted by Angie @ 9:21 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey... cut it out! You're making me want to have kids.

     
  • At 12:03 AM, Blogger Angie said…

    Hee hee hee..part of my evil plan! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives