Sunday, December 12, 2004
Desperate Survivor Housewives
I've been so uninspired this weekend. Everything I have started to write, I have erased. So, I thought I'd pop in and say hello to those who actually read me regularly and to those surfing in via BE. Now, I am off to see who wins Survivor and to flip back and forth between that and Desperate Housewives. (I am so addicted to that show!) Hope everyone had a great weekend and I will write more tomorrow as well as answer the questions posed to me in the previous post.

posted by Angie @ 9:16 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've missed the boat. I just can't seem to get interested in either Survivor or Desperate Housewives. I know I would LOVE Desperate Housewives, but I think it's going to require watching repeats over the summer.

    Great site, BTW.

    Hello, Michelle sent me.

    Scully @ http://riplipsoff.typepad.com/my_weblog/

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger Style Me Organized said…

    so what did you think of the survivor winner? i am none too happy. but i wanted ami to win.

    michele sent me.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives