Monday, December 13, 2004
stuff and nonsense
Scott Peterson--death penalty. Good job, jury! That is all I will say on that.

I like commercials. The good ones, anyway. My new favorite? Stetson cologne. The black and white one. The one with Matthew Mac...McC...Mick-on-a-hay..McConaughey in it. ( I can never spell his name!) That is one fine specimen of a man right there, y'all. Pardon me while I change my drool bib.

Chris won Survivor last night. I think he will go down in Survivor history as the least likely ever to win. I knew when he picked Twyla to go to the end with him it was a good choice. I didn't like any of the woman on this one, so I was happy he won. I do think this season's cast of characters were the least memorable of any of them. I didn't even learn all their names.

Got a Christmas layaway out last night. The only one I had in, actually. I am pretty much finished shopping for the little ones. Just need stocking stuffers. Gotta get shopping for Guard Girl. I would share her enormous list, but your eyes would glaze over after, oh, I don't know, the 3rd page of DVD titles! :)

We had to make a difficult decision last week. To stop taking Tater and the Big to their sitter. Not because of something bad, but for finacial reasons. Keeping them home with Bubba-ump during the day will save us $600 a month!! And we need that money to catch up on everything that is behind. (Can I just tell you that scraping by sucks big old donkey butts?? Well, it does.) I have been weepy just thinking about the change. "Grandma Marilyn" is so good with the kids and they love her so much. They will go through the end of the month. This is going to be hard.

We had our little revealing secret pals party at work today. I was totally surprised when I found out who had my name. She spoiled me all year long with gifts. Today, she gave me 2 GIANT gift bags full of gifts. One whole bag was for my kids. The other for me. I put the ones for the kids under the tree and it is KILLING them. Neither Tater nor the Big can stop touching, picking up, smelling, tasting each gift. Ok, I haven't actually seen them smell or taste, but the potential is there.

Drama on the GG front. A 7th grader likes her boyfriend! Said 7th grader told Drummer Boy (the boyfriend) to break up with GG. Now, GG's friends are in on it. GG was crying. Drummer Boy is primed to defend her honor. Junior high rocks!(not) You couldn't pay me to go back!!

Lots more to talk about, but I need to get to bed. I have to work early in the morning. Yuck.

Goodnight, all!






posted by Angie @ 11:35 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    ooh i love that commercial with matthew Mc-whatever,, he is sexy, I keep seeing the print adds for that one in magazines,, YuMmY!!

     
  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Yummy, indeed! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives