Wednesday, December 15, 2004
Nu Shooz
I I I can't wait--My love, tell me what it's all about. You've got something that I can't live without...

No, no! Not THAT Nu Shooz. I'm talking about NEW SHOES. Don't you just love to get a new pair of shoes. Really. Don't you? It's funny how a new pair of shoes can make you feel better. They can make a very blah outfit that you are tired of seem better somehow. Can you tell I got a new pair of shoes? Oh the little things that amuse me these days. Can you also tell that I rarely buy myself anything new because I have 3 young, money sucking humans who live with me? I wouldn't have it any other way. :)
posted by Angie @ 8:24 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Shoes are like the best things on earth. I LOVE shoes.

    I only have one money sucking human living with me right now, so I can buy shoes.

    What kind did you buy?

    I'm going to buy a pair of black pointy toed shoes for myself on Friday.

    Scully
    blackleyj@yahoo.com

     
  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Scully, I got a black pair for work. They aren't sexy or anything..just practical, but not old-lady-ish. :)

     
  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Hey Noodge...I think I will have to start doing that. Buy clothes to match my new shoes. :)

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Jenny, go out and get you some, girl! :)

    Spinner, just hush! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives