Sunday, December 26, 2004
Maybe a Tums would help that problem
So I was reading Tertia last night and I clicked on her photo of that babies-filled belly and Tater looked up to see and here is the conversation that followed...

Tater:She gots a big belly!
Me:She has a baby in there. (twins, I know, but singular was easier here.)
Tater:A baby?
Me:Yes, a baby.
Pause for Tater thought.
Tater:Did she eat it?
Me:Lots of wise mommy explanation...

When I thought about it, I realized she hasn't been around anyone pregnant, except for me when she was quite young so she doesn't remember that. Out of the mouths of babes, indeed.
posted by Angie @ 10:28 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 4:08 PM, Blogger . said…

    Hello, Michele sent me. Did she eat it? LMAO!!

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love kids. But I don't look forward to the day when I have to explain how babies are made to my children.

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger Mellie Helen said…

    Well it's as simple an explanation as there could be. Sounds believable to me! Far more believable than the truth, if you ask me!!

     
  • At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Too cute!
    ;)
    Chana
    www.bunnyburrow.com

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hee!
    What I remember most about telling my kids where babies come from was the look of shock and disgust on their faces... (sometimes I feel the same way)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives