Friday, December 31, 2004
New Year's Eve Fun
How much do I lurve Maroon 5?? (How much do I HATE when people say lurve?? And I just said it!) Just watched them on Carson Daly's New Year's show. And, and, and...Duran Duran are going to perform tonight as well. I am in music heaven right now!!

I am well equipped with Sprite Zero and Sam's Choice granola trail mix (from wal-mart--one of my finds in 2004.Bubba-ump bought me some back in July, I've been hooked ever since! You should try it). Bring on 2005!!

Updates as I see good stuff on tv. (my life is officially pathetic)

10:25pm--So, is that a HUGE VEIN running down the middle of Conan O'Brian's forehead? Just wondering.
Does Kathy Griffin get on anyone else's nerves?
Why are all the performances on Dick Clark's show previously recorded?

11:00pm--Yeah, Duran Duran was awesome!(would someone please tell John Taylor that his hair is too long to spike? Thanks.) And Maroon 5 kicked boo-tay!
posted by Angie @ 10:08 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 1:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I love Maroon 5!!! I am addicted to listening to Sweetest goodbye,, number 12 on the cd!

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am also a Maroon 5 fan.. and I adore D2. In fact, my dh got me tickets (for Christmas) to see Duran Duran in concert at Atlantic City in April! My girls, 5 and 8, and I stayed up on NYE and watched the same show as you did. When they showed a close up of Simon, both girls - at the same time - said "Ewwwwwwww! Who's THAT?" They also giggled over John Taylor's hair too. ::sigh:: I feel so old now. LOL

    : - )
    Kate
    www.katespot.com

     
  • At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Alas, my son and I were alone on New Year's Eve too. My hubby's a firefighter & someone has to watch over the masses. so, I took the boy (now a man of 18) to get a tattoo that I gave him for his birthday. I wasn't wild about it, but he's a great kid & since that's the case, I choose my battles very carefully. Can you believe the kid chose to stay with me rather than go out? Gosh the years went too fast!!!

    Anyway.... I loved Duran Duran's performance on the Carson Daly New Years Eve Show, and I need to know what song they performed. See, I'm a 45 year old mom, and I don't enjoy all of today's "music", but growing up among the likes of Zep and the Stones, etc..., I know what I like, and I do appreciate the good stuff and the work that goes into it!

    Oh, and I hate the "lurve" thing too, not to mention "ite" (aka the word that makes you sound like an uneducated loser).

    You mentioned (on top of the tsunami) the loss of Jerry Orbach, I enjoyed his dry wit on Law & Order (and wonder how he went on as long as he did), and now Johhny Carson has died. My, my, the year is short, and we've already lost a couple of greats. May they rest in peace.

    You're doing a nice job here with this blog. Very down to earth, and that's always very cool.

    Chicago Mom

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can you still get the Sams Choice Granola Trail MIx in your area? All of the stores within 100 miles of me do not carry it anymore.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives