Friday, January 14, 2005
Hi, I'm Angie and I'm a blogoholic.
Now, this is where you all say, "Hi Angie!"

What is the cure? Is there a remedy? I am seriously having withdrawals as my body adjusts to NO INTERNET! No writing blog entries, no reading all my favorite blogs and seeing what everyone is doing in their day to day lives. (I write this on the dreaded AOL computer that is my parents'.)

Guess when the cable guy comes to check on our connection?? Just guess...

FEBRUARY 7th!!!

Oh my..I must go sit down and put my head between my knees. Anyone have a paper bag?

posted by Angie @ 3:09 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, that's just seriously wrong!!!!!!

    Can you look into going wireless?

    Scully
    blackleyj@yahoo.com

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh Man! I would go NUTS I tell ya!
    Miss you and good luck!
    Kelly

     
  • At 11:10 PM, Blogger ginger said…

    oh.... that SUCKS!

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi ANGIE! I'm a blogoholic too.
    I haven't found any cure yet though. :(
    Chana
    www.bunnyburrow.com

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey Angie,, I feel for you, I don't think I could survive witohout my computer I am so used to it,, maybe that's why we have 3 computers in the house,, good golly though I wouldn't know what to do if no cable modem.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives