Wednesday, February 09, 2005
What'd I miss?!?!
Will someone please tell me how my blogroll got so HUGE?? How in the world can I keep up with all these amusing, entertaining people?? And then, if I don't read them, then I miss something. Something funny. Or sad. Or something oh-my-god-that-is-so-true! If I don't keep up, then I have to catch up the next time. It is a vicious cycle, I tell you. I can't stop!

No real point for this post...I just felt like writing something.
posted by Angie @ 10:30 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives