Saturday, February 05, 2005
The Cheeseball you've all been waiting for
Here it is!

Chocolate Chip Cheeseball

Ingredients:

8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/4 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup powdered sugar
2 tbsp brown sugar
3/4 cup miniature chocolate chips (I don't even measure these, I just add until chocolate overload!)
3/4 cup chopped pecans

Directions:

In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, and vanilla until fluffy. Gradually add the sugars and beat just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Place mixture on plastic wrap and shape into a ball. Refrigerate at least an hour. Roll in pecans before serving. Serve plain or with cinnamon or chocolate graham crakcers.

Now, I will tell you my last batch turned out to be more of a dip because it never would set enough to make a ball. But, it was still DEEEE-LISH! Enjoy!
posted by Angie @ 7:58 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Delicious - and happy unbirthday!

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger Last Girl On Earth said…

    Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to throw a party and try this out!

    I was just cruising BE and checking out the blogs that had bookmarked me. I've enjoyed reading your blog and will be back soon!

    Come on by and catch up if you get a second!
    Deni
    AKA Last Girl On Earth
    http://www.denibonet.com/blog.html

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives