Monday, February 14, 2005
Happy Valentine's Day!
Did everyone have an enjoyable day of love?? I had a very nice day despite having to work. Guard Girl got flowers and candy from Drummer Boy. Pretty soon they'll be engaged. Just kidding Bubba-ump! Leave me a comment and let me know how you all celebrated, if you did.


Kiss Me



Your Candy Heart Is "Kiss Me"


You're a romantic at heart - which is quite sweet

You fall quickly and often for many people you meet.

While you're romantic, you've been know to crawl up with a dirty book

Warning to all: You're not as innocent as you may look.



What Naughty Candy Heart Are You?

More Great Quizzes from Quiz Diva
posted by Angie @ 10:51 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:44 PM, Blogger Christine said…

    We celebrated by staying in, watching a movie, and just being together. (Better than dealing with the crowds at the restaurants!)

    Happy Valentine's Day!

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger Jay said…

    We're not big celebrators either; we stayed in, I made a big dinner, but that's not very special since I adore cooking gourmet...we tried to watch a movie, but the 3 glasses of wine had gone to my head, so we went to bed.

    Hope you had a nice day.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives