Thursday, March 03, 2005
The iPod blues
I want a new iPod *neer neer neer neer*
but they cost so much dough *neer neer neer neer*
tried to win one on the radio *neer neer neer neer*
was I caller 20? No, no, no no *neer neer neer neer*

Cause I got the blues...the I want a new iPod blues....


Bubba-ump says "Don't worry, baby, I'll get you an iPod."
I say, "Yeah, right."
Bubba-ump says, "It may be a Wal-mart Pod that holds 20 songs though."

Did I mention? He's a fricken riot.
posted by Angie @ 12:12 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My hubbie bought me the 20g for our anniversary. Its awesome having all my songs in one place; plus our Honda Element has an auxilary jack so you can play it through the sound system, way cool!! My friend just got an ipod for free through a website deal that I didnt believe was free until her ipod arrived. They give you choice of a 20g or 4g mini (in the new colors) or a $250.00 itunes giftcard. What you have to do is sign up for one offer (i.e. BMG music, blockbuster online, USA Today, etc) AND you must get 5 other people to sign up. I'm doing it. Use this exact link to help me get mine: http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=15884673 .
    Honestly it is legit! Email me any questions at h10901s@yahoo.com (make sure you put something specific in the re cause i delete a lot of things automatically!.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives