Tuesday, February 22, 2005
Badly Overacted Horatio Quote of the Week
In cases like this...the only one with jurisdiction...is the fire.

Horatio Caine...I heart you for your silly one liners that are meant to be so serious but make me groan and laugh every week!


Now, I have to admit, the writers for all 3 CSI's use these silly one liners...but for some reason, the delivery of the lines by that CSI guy...Grissom, whatever his name is in real life and by Gary Sinise in CSI:NY is so much better. They actually work rather than make me groan and throw things at the tv.
posted by Angie @ 12:57 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:55 PM, Blogger smizzo said…

    OMG.

    You rule. Mr. X and I are huge CSI fans, and we just had this same conversation last night!

    By far Grissom is the best, and of course, Lieutenant Dan, er Gary Sinise comes in second.

    Obviously, David Caruso (Horatio) comes in last. We knew he was hated for leaving NYPD Blue, but we deicded to give him a try in Miami. He is so bland: everything he says is in that monotone voice, and the way he moves his head, all slow-like, reminds us of a turtle. Yes, we now call him Touche.

    LOL, but you know what? Horatio/Touche is starting to grow on us! We never thought it would be possible...ever!I guess you could bame it on TiVo for the abundance of reality television.....ugh.

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    I have long thought that David Caruso and William Shatner must've attended the same school of acting.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives