Sunday, February 20, 2005
Because my husband is a smart a**
I am now blogging because, well, frankly, I HAVE been meaning to write a whole bunch of stuff since last Monday, but it has just been one of those weeks. But a couple of nights ago the Bubba was on the computer and he says..."Dang, I wish this chick would update her blog." So, of course I look to see who he is talking about and of course, it's me. He's a riot. (warning--inside joke for Bubba-ump-- Starts another big RIOT! If he doesn't get it, then I really know he isn't paying attention to ANYTHING!)

Anyway, what has been going on here in the land of the ficken...the home of the chingers...?? Hmm...I've waited too long to write about anything and now I have to try to dredge it up from the recesses of my little brain.

I had a really good Badly Overacted Horatio Quote for this week. I wrote it down and everything, but that little yellow piece of paper has since diappeared. Suffice it to say, David Caruso still overacts with every line he speaks on CSI:Miami.

Has anyone tried the new Dr Pepper? Cherry Vanilla. Yum in a bottle! Diet and regular are both good if really, really cold. Now I will have to switch off from Sprite Zero every once in a while.

We had no guard competition to go to yesterday. It was strange having no where to go. Well, that isn't entirely true. Guard Girl and I went shopping for Drummer Boy's birthday gift and also for supplies for her History Day project. Drummer boy is getting spoiled with 3 CDs. AC/DC, Guns 'n Roses and Led Zepplin. My daughter is dating a metal head. Help me, Jesus. (Actually, Drummer Boy is a good kid. And, I like his parents. so, it's all good. For now.) Those CDs were purchased at good old Wal mart and the next stop was Hobby Lobby for project supplies. Stencils, spray paint, construction paper, etc...Guard Girl ended up with brown spray painted hands at the end of the day. She went to Taco Bell with the guard like that. Nice.

I love Hobby Lobby. I go into scrapbook supply overload when I go in there. I want one of EVERYTHING! Even though I NEVER scrap. I still want all the stuff!! If you all could only see the pictures I have. The stacks and stacks of pictures. Boxes and boxes of pictures. I can't even think about it because I know I will never catch up. Then again, that means I will never run out of stuff to do. It is just so hard to scrap much with a 3 year old and a 1 year old. I keep saying, as soon as they are in school I can scrap. By then my body will be found beneath the mountain of pictures and there will be no saving me!

Who's been watching American Idol? I am so glad they have made the cuts down to the 24. For the most part I think the judges chose well. I am also glad we made it through a week without Paula Abdul flipping out and getting all mad at Simon. She drives me freakin' batty!!

ok, I've rambled enough for one night. And to think, I really can't remember what I was going to write about in the first place.
posted by Angie @ 10:20 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives