Sunday, January 27, 2008
Turn it off!
My mom has multiple health problems. Recently, she's had trouble with falling as she tries to stand up or sit down, so my dad bought her a lift chair so she can get up and down easier.

I was over at their house yesterday and just had to try out this chair and all it's bells and whistles. It has heat and massage in 3 'zones.' It's pretty cool as these things go.

Of course, the kids wanted a turn as well. So, Braelyn and Jameson hopped up into the chair and I turned on the massage feature. Zone 3 is the seat, so I turned it on. Jameson's eyes got wide and he grabbed at his crotch and said, "Mommy! I feel it on my pee pee! Turn it off!"

Remind me not to take him over there when he is a teenager.
posted by Angie @ 9:46 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I want one of those chairs......

    Hmmm... The time i could pass while just sitting there.....

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger Jose said…

    Man, I go to Costco just to seat on the ones they have on display there. Those massage chairs are just too aswesome, but exensive. I want one too.

     
  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    A massage chair? Sounds good!

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger HAT Mommy said…

    Too cute. I think that might happen if I were to sit in it too.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives